The LoRa Server project provides users open-source building blocks for building LoRaWAN IoT infrastructures. Together these components offer a complete and ready-to-use solution, including an user-friendly web-interface and APIs. Components can also be swapped out when integrating in for example existing solutions or when customization is needed. The LoRa Server project is already used worldwide by individuals, universities and companies for different purposes (personal, testing, research and commercial). Some of these components are also used by LoRaWAN hardware vendors, either part of their gateway firmware or used for powering their LoRaWAN backend. It is the first open-source LoRaWAN network-server offering support for Class-A, Class-B and Class-C device support.
More information can be found at: www.loraserver.io.
– What is LoRaWAN
– How does LoRaWAN work
– What is the LoRa Server project
– Why would you use it
– Who is using it and how is it funded
– Which components does the project provide and how to use them
– Quick demo of the web-interface and features
– Where to start (links to docs, community forum and GitHub)